Saturday 25 May 2013

ghd IV Mint Professional Styler in Mint







When I saw that Hannah from Cosmetic Crave was selling a brand new pair of these beauties, I quickly snapped them up. I didn't exactly need new straighteners, I'd had mine for a little while and they still worked like a dream. But I couldn't say no to new ones. I'd been after the yellow ones from the candy collection for a while but I could never justify spending £110 on something that I didn't need. So when I saw that these ones were available for £50, it was almost impossible for me to say no. These are essentially just ghd's that look pretty. There's no difference in the way that they work aside from the fact that they have a sleep mode which my previous ghd's didn't have. They're ceramic heaters, have a universal voltage, a round barrel (perfect for curls and flicks) and a 2.8m swivel cord. They glide over the hair and straighten it in an instant. They're an absolute pleasure to use and at times, I just stare at them. Just sit there and stare because they're that beautiful - yes, I'm a strange one! I wouldn't recommend any other hair straightener other than ghd's as I think they're pretty much perfect. They look great and they perform even better. You can buy these straighteners here and they retail for £110.
What hair straightener would you recommend? Do you own a pair of ghd's?
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________