Sunday 5 May 2013

Instagram [8]






















Korres Lip Butter, yaay | Goofing about during university work | Beautiful cat in the street that I wanted to lure back to my flat | My best friend came to university and put banana in her curry | Hitting pan is heart breaking | Just finished doing my make up | Happy May! | Attempting on OOTD post | Which Britney DVD do I watch first? | RIP VIVA Forever! and thank you for the amazing experience and memories | James Read Sleep Mask Tan is wonderful | Getting food supplies and then back into university - I was there from 11am until 10:30pm | Completed magazine | OOTD for a meeting and shopping - my Britney dress | I need to tidy and organise this mess.

What a week! I had a pretty big deadline on Friday - me and another girl had to create a 12 page magazine which took up a lot of time. However, I really enjoyed the assignment as finally, I was writing what I wanted to as we decided on a Cosmopolitan-type magazine. So other than spending my life in the newsrooms, I haven't done much. And for the next week, I've got nothing else to do. Both of my exams are pre-releases which means that I can't start revising until they've been released. Me and my friends are going to Skegness tomorrow though as apparently, the weather is going to be beautiful. A little relaxing break before revision. But anyway, I hope you've all had a lovely week!
 xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________