Sunday 19 May 2013

Instagram [10]

Night out | Birthday cake | Selfie | My photographs published in the Lincolnshire Echo | Sam & I | My new phone case, thanks sibling! | I got a little bit too excited when I saw Niall in the cinema | Nandos | Me and my cat | Ratchett, I miss him | I won an award for the top goalscorer (I didn't, I stole it from my friend) | I want to be ill so I can be sent this card | Another selfie | My most expensive lipsticks - I don't dare use them | Another selfie


























An old photo of my favourite playsuit | My cat again | My pen that my sister bought me \ I get way too excited whenever I see the postman | My folder than my sister bought me - I use it for press releases | My new earrings. Once again, my sister bought them me | My eye make up. I will be doing a post on this | OOTD, cinema and then Nandos | Britney with her boys | My outfit of the night | Finally, Bumble & Bumble products! | Superdrug's Naturally Radiant balm 

Hey lovelies. Just a quick one today as I have an exam tomorrow so should be revising. It's my last exam, thank god but it's a hard one. It's a pre-release which means I already have my questions however, it's all based on our own research so basically we have to write three essays all from memory on topics we've researched in the past two weeks. I don't know about you guys but my memory cannot remember three essays as quickly as that - it's a nightmare. But as long as I pass, that'll do. I went out on Friday night as it was my sister's best friend's birthday on the Saturday so at midnight, she turned 20 which was exciting. The next day, we went to Nando's and to see Iron Man 3 which was incredible. I can't believe I've waited so long to see the film. Just a little reminder for you too, I have four spaces left for advertising in June and I've lowered the price to just £1 per month. So if you're interested, you can find out more information here. I've also been updating my blog sale a fair bit so you can have a look at that here. Hopefully you've all had a lovely week. What have you been doing?
 xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________