Friday 24 May 2013

Instagram [11]


















A small section of my make up collection | Throwback Thursday - dancing on the beach to the Spice Girls | Yummyyy, Fabulous Praline Fingers | Friends | Relaxing with my foot spa | I get to see my baby next week | Snapchatting with Anna | Couldn't resist this t-shirt | Best girlies | The best ice cream, ever | Before a night out | My new bracelets | I've taught him well | Selfie | Eucerin skin care - hopefully will soften my scarring | Me and Craig | My cat | New dress

Hey lovelies! How are you all? This week has been pretty interesting. I finished my second year of university on Monday - eeek, scary right? I had one of the hardest exams of my life. It was pre-released which meant I had to teach myself an awful lot, memorise it and scribble down three essays in two hours - phew, thank god that's over! After that, I've just been chilling out, catching up with friends and generally being a lazy student. I'm working tomorrow though which I'm pretty excited about. I only usually work on Sundays but four months off means that I'm going to end up quite bored so I've asked for a few extra shifts if possible. I'm going back home next week for a few days to see my family, my cat and also to go shopping at Westfield Derby. In case you didn't know, I was gifted a gift card a few weeks ago as a thank you and it's been burning a hole in my pocket. I can't wait to finally spend it and treat myself after a hard year at university. 
I hope you've all had a lovely week and I shall see you soon.
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________