Tuesday 7 January 2014

MAKE UP | Soap & Glory Powder Trip




L-R Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder, Love at First Blush Blushing Powder, Solar Powder Bronzer

I wanted to get this review up ASAP not only because it's something that I've fallen head over heels in love with, but it's also still available to buy on the Boots website. And seeing as it's so fabulous, I'd love for you all to get your mitts on it. I had my eye on the Soap & Glory Powder Trip Gift Set the moment I saw it however, at £20 I just couldn't bring myself to part with my money - especially when I should've been spending money on gifts for others. Needless to say, when I saw this gift set in my local Boots on Boxing Day, I quickly snapped it up and it's quickly become one of my favourite palettes ever.

Included in this palette is the Love At First Blush Blushing Powder which leaves the skin looking beautifully luminous. With a rosy glow this blush instantly perks up the complexion. The Solar Powder Bronzer comes with two different shades - a lighter bronzing with flecks of shimmer and a deeper matte bronzer - which can be used individually or together. And finally, the Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder lifts cheekbones and looks beautiful when the light catches it. You also get a brush which isn't bad at all. 

Each of these three products retail alone for £11.00 so for the gift set to be just £10 is an absolute steal . You can buy this bargainous gift set here.

Have you tried these Soap & Glory products before? Will you be buying this gift set?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________