Wednesday 1 January 2014

WIWT | New Years Eve






Blouse: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Disco Pants: eBay
Heels: Steve Madden

Two WIWT's in two days?! Oh you lucky sods. I didn't want to write the usual "Happy New Year" blog post because quite frankly, I'm fed up of seeing them. My BlogLovin' feed was covered in them when I woke up this morning. I did, however, want to show you what I wore last night. Some of you may have already seen it on Instagram but nonetheless, here it is again. In a last minute "I have nothing to wear" panic, I hit town yesterday looking for a new dress. When I realised that the dresses were awful, I decided I'd wear my Disco Pants with this beautiful blouse from Primark. The colours are stunning, the fit is flattering and the price (£12) was even better - I'm addicted. I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve and I wish you all the best in 2014. Bamboozle Beauty is going to be four years old in just a few days - absolute madness! Thank you for making 2013 special.


What did you wear on New Years Eve?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________