Tuesday 31 December 2013

WIWT | The day after Boxing Day






Top: New Look (Christmas present from my mum)
Blazer: Primark (very old)
Scarf: Christmas present from my sister
Lens mug: Christmas present from my dad and stepmum
Leggings: F&F at Tesco

When it comes to taking outfit posts, we all know that I'm an absolute mess. In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm doing and I shy away from the camera. Regardless of this, the day after Boxing Day, I went to Meadowhall with my dad and stepmum which was absolutely hectic! I loved my "day after Boxing Day" outfit so much that I thought; "to hell with it!" and here you have a very badly photographed WIWT. As soon as I opened this top from my mum, I knew I was going to get so much wear out of it. Not only are the colour and fit beautiful, but I'm a huge owl fan too. The scarf from my sister is definitely "me" and since opening it, I haven't taken it off - no literally, I was wearing it on Christmas Day in my pyjamas. As for the lens mug... HOW AMAZING IS IT?! It was also filled with sachets of hot chocolate. I adore it so much. But anyway, now I have my new camera, I promise I will try and get better at these things now. I am attending an SLR course in March so hopefully I'll be able to say, "forget the landscapes, teach me how to take OOTD posts." Then again, maybe not...

What did you wear around Christmas time?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________