Friday 6 December 2013

BATH | LUSH Cinders Bath Ballistic




Cinders is without a doubt one of my all-time favourite LUSH products. Yes, it makes it look like you're bathing in wee - nice - but it also smells absolutely delicious. I bought a couple of these in the LUSH Boxing Day sale last year and immediately fell in love with the gorgeous fruity yet spicy scent. The popping candy is supposed to crackle like the sound of a warming fireside but I didn't know it had popping candy in it so when I heard it popping away, I almost had a heart attack - it completely took me by surprise. With almond oil, sweet orange and cinnamon leaf this bath ballistic is essentially Christmas in a ball. It's also one of LUSH's cheaper options so it's definitely worth a sniff in store if you can get over the nasty colour it leaves the bath.  You can buy Cinders here where it retails for £2.45.

Have you tried Cinders before? What's your favourite LUSH product?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________