Saturday 28 December 2013

FRAGRANCE | Britney Spears Limited Edition Fantasy







I am without a doubt one of the biggest Britney Spears' fans you'll ever meet. I have been for 15 years now and it isn't going to be changing any time soon. When I say I'm a fan, I don't just mean that I enjoy her music - my friends will tell you that I'm literally obsessed with her. She's more than a popstar to me, she's an inspiration and her strength and music has got me where I am today. But enough of the gushing, this is a beauty blog after all. And any opportunity I get to blog about Britney, I take it.

Seeing as it's been 10 years since Britney released the best selling celebrity fragrance ever, Fantasy, both her and Elizabeth Arden decided to treat fans to a special Limited Edition Anniversary bottle. Exclusive to Superdrug, the scent of the LE fragrance is the exact same as the iconic Fantasy perfume - it's the packaging that's different. The chic black and gold bottle is without a doubt stunning, with Britney's autograph it's a must-have for any fan. What truly makes this fragrance special though is the thousands of fans names on the box - including mine!! (jemma p. UK) yup, that's me. I'm so happy that I managed to get my hands on this and as it's just £17, it's an offer you can't miss out on.

You can buy the 50ml Britney Spears Limited Edition Fantasy Fragrance here for £17.00.

What's your favourite Britney fragrance?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________