Sunday 22 December 2013

BATH | LUSH So White Bath Ballistic






Earlier in the week, my sister, our friend and I popped into town and ventured into LUSH. Again. I managed to persuade my darling sister to buy me a bath bomb and I decided to choose So White. With a delicate apple fragrance, this bath bomb is truly stunning. What looks like the most boring bath bomb in the world soon turns into a gorgeous treat when it hits the water. Turning the bath a rose colour and filling the room with the most delicious fragrance, this is definitely one that can't be missed. This bath bomb was also still fizzing away once the bath was filled - it's absolutely huge and next time, I'd break it into two. Delicious, delicate and juicy, this is one of LUSH's offerings that I'd definitely have a look at the next time you're in store.

You can buy So White here for £3.25. Thanks sibling! What's your favourite LUSH product?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________