Wednesday 4 December 2013

WISHLIST | inlovewithfashion + discount code



1 2 3 4 5 
Recently, I've been addicted to online shopping and one store in particular; inlovewithfashion. I've placed a few orders with them over the past year and I'm constantly browsing their £10 shop. The above items are ones that I'm currently lusting over. I've been after a swing dress for quite a while now and the simplicity of the black one is stunning - I adore the lace sleeve detailing. The other two graphic print dresses are so unusual that I'm completely drawn to them - I love anything that cinches in at the waist and emphasises that area. As for the kimono... I'm addicted to blazers and I love wearing things that cover up my terrible arms. This kimono would be perfect for throwing on top of any outfit and making it look more stylish. The jumpsuit is also stunning. I don't own one but believe this would look beautiful and classic on a casual night out.

inlovewithfashion are also offering you guys 25% off using the code MERRYLFA. The code is only available on LOVE full price items.

Have you ordered anything from inlovewithfashion before?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________