Monday 6 January 2014

LIPS | Swizzels Matlow Lip Balm Collection



If there's one thing my sister and I love, it's Swizzels Matlow sweets. So when I opened this little stocking filler from my mum on Christmas Day, it's fair to say that I went a little bit crazy. My lip balm collection is huge and I love adding to it. I don't have particularly dry lips so I tend to use lip balms to keep my lips hydrated and soft throughout the day and before lipstick application. In terms of formula, these five little bundle of joys surprised me as they sink into the lips almost immediately and leave them them feeling soft and soothed. And of course, they taste absolutely delicious - exactly like the sweets! My favourite is without a doubt the Rainbow Drops one - guilt free "snacking." You can buy this collection here for £2.99 which is an absolute bargain.

What's your favourite Swizzels Matlow sweet?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________