Saturday 11 January 2014

LIFESTYLE | Today, I'm 21


Today, I am a woman. Well, that's a slight exaggeration but I do happen to be 21 today. It's crazy, isn't it?! I still feel like a little girl who loves to pop on make up, dance to Britney Spears and sneak biscuits up to her bedroom. I suppose it's true; no matter how old you get, you still feel young at heart and despite all of the responsibilities, it's refreshing to know that I can still have fun. This year is a big one for me. I turn 21 (obviously), I will get my braces off and I will hopefully graduate from university and step foot into the big wide world. It's quite scary and I've already had a lot of "so, what will you be doing after uni" questions and the answer is, I have absolutely no idea. I'll think of that when I come to it but for now, I'm working damn hard and enjoying my last few months of freedom. I will be posting a "what I got for my birthday" post soon seeing as I didn't do one for Christmas - I simply didn't have the space to photograph everything! - so look out for that. Over the next two weeks, I'll also be doing work experience (at a real magazine!) so this blog may falter a little bit sadly as I'm going to be working "real people hours." Kill me now. But it is Bamboozle Beauty's 4th birthday on the 17th of January - madness!

I should probably get back to doing grown up things now, have a wonderful day and have a drink for me.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________