Thursday 27 October 2011

Halloween Make Up - Cat

Last night it was one of my uni friend's 20th birthday and we decided to go out in onesies! My love of cats meant that I bought the cat onesie (other people were tigers, monkeys and leopards) and I also decided to do my make up as if I were a cat aswell. I don't have pictures of my entire outfit yet as I can't get them onto the computer but I do have some LQ mobile uploads of my make up.
Foundation - Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid 
Concealer - Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer - Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Eyeshadow - No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse in Pewter & Urban Decay's Gunmental and Creep
Highlight - Urban Decay's Sin
Eyeliner - Barbara Daly's Eye Liner Polish in Dramatic Black
Mascara - Lancome's Hypnose Doll Eyes

Although this wasn't officially a Halloween outfit, you can definitely use it for that!
What are you planning to dress up as for Halloween?
xxx


UPDATE