Monday 24 October 2011

It's been a while..

Hello girls :)
It's been a while since I posted anything and I thought I'd just write a quick post to let you know that I am still here! I shouldn't make excuses for why I haven't been blogging but honestly, I've been so busy. My workload is really piling up now and I barely have a spare moment to just sit down and blog. I miss it so much and I say this all the time but I hope to start being more regular soon. I thought I'd let you know a few things that have been recently happening:Tumblr_lt9qqtbzlz1qhj00vo1_500_large

  1. I have a job! But not just any job - a job that I know I'm going to love! I'm going to be working at the Boots soon and I'm really excited :D I've been applying at Boots for the past 2-3 years so to finally be accepted means a lot. I can't wait to spend Saturday's around beauty products - it's a beauty blogger's heaven!
  2. My laptop broke on Thursday night which has been a nightmare. If I wasn't at university, I wouldn't have minded so much but I do need one. So on Friday me, my sister and my friend from university went to Mansfield, visited my mum, dad and both grandparents, drank four cups of tea and made it back to Lincoln with a laptop to tie me over for a week - all in 7 hours! I'm now using my grandparent's laptop which is okay for the time being but it doesn't have all the software I need. So my grandad has just ordered me a new laptop and it should be here by the end of the week - so I'm really happy for that!
  3. Whilst sorting out my money yesterday I discovered a 5p coin that I'd never seen before so I Googled it and it turns out it's worth $10 which is about £6.50 - not bad for a 5p coin! I'll be selling it on eBay soon.
  4. If you read my blog often/follow me on Twitter then you'll know that I'm a huge Britney Spears fan (you can probably tell by the Britney pictures on this post)! And finally the time has come for me to see her live again! On Sunday I'll be taking a road trip to Birmingham to see Britney. It's not my first time seeing her but I'm so excited and I know I'll be in tears - again!08242011185346_large
I think that's about all that has been happening. Apart from work, going out, eating and sleeping. I hope you're all well and if you fancy a chat, make sure you tweet me @bamboozlebeauty! It's the easiest way to get into contact with me :)


xxx