Friday 2 December 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Britney Spears

Tumblr_lvl2pfmbwg1qh027so1_500_large
Tumblr_lvjz7v7s1d1qzznnqo2_500_large
461912483_large
Singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, producer, director, author, fashion designer, business woman, idol, mother.

You all know how much I love Britney. There's no doubting that. She's pretty much all I talk about.. well, maybe around 75% of what I talk about. It's been 13 years since Baby One More Time and now, it's been 30 years since a legend was born.

105+ million album sales, 200+ million record sales, 8 #1 albums, 7 sold-out tours, 14 #1 singles, best selling celebrity perfume of all-time, over 450 nominations, one of the most awarded artist of our time, the biggest selling female artist of the last decade and so much more.

All of that but to me, she's my inspiration. She got knocked down.. she suffered.. but she's come back up fighting. She's a special girl and she deserves the world.
Happy 30th Birthday Britney. Keep inspiring people because you're doing a great job.
I love you.
xxx