Wednesday 28 December 2011

New Years Tag

Best Film:

I can't get enough of this film. I'm a big fan of the series and I was a little worried when I found out that the film was going to be a 15.. I thought they'd cut out a lot of the jokes to suit a younger audience. But they didn't. It surpassed all my expectations and I've watched it around 12 times already!


Best Moment:
I'm sure you all know what I'm going to choose. I've mentioned it plenty of times and I still can't get over it.. it just doesn't seem real. If you still haven't read about that night then you can do so here.

Best Album:

My favourite album of this year has to be Femme Fatale. I may be biased because I'm obviously a huge fan but this album is pure pop perfection. One thing that separates Britney from other artists is that she knows how to put an album together whereas others just throw a load of singles onto a disc. It's flawless. It's what pop music is about.

Best TV Show:

I LOVE Celebrity Juice. Every Thursday that it's on I will laugh so hard I probably always end up crying. The only problem is; 40 minutes isn't long enough and it should be on all year round!

A Happy Memory:

Starting university has to be the best decision of my life so far. I've only been there a few months and already, I'm loving it so much. I've met some incredible people who I know are going to be very good friends for the rest of my life. The above picture is from the Lincoln lights being switched on. That night for me has to be my favourite at uni.. we walked around Lincoln, went to see the cathedral and basically just talked and had fun.


Any Resolutions?
None. I don't believe in them and I think they're pointless.

If you do this tag.. post a link in the comments!
xxx