Thursday 9 February 2012

OTN - Geek Night!

A quick post to show you my make up and outfit from last night. It was geek night and we didn't really have a long time getting ready before going out because we were attending the 'Rugby Auction' beforehand (basically an event were lots of rugby boys get naked). So I kept everything pretty simple..
Foundation - Estee Lauder's Double Wear
Concealer - Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection
Powder - Rimmel's Stay Matte
Blush - Bourjois in Rose De Jaspe
Eye Liner - 17's Liquid Liner
Mascara - Revlon's Double Twist
Eye Brows - HD Brow Palette *
Lip Stick - MAC's Costa Chic
Lip Gloss - Lancome's Juicy Tube in Fraise
Shirt - Primark (My sisters)
Skirt - Debenhams
Bag - Market in Lincoln (My sisters)
Tights - Primark
Glasses - Primark
Braces - Primark
Tie - Online? (My sisters)
I thought I'd also show you my sister's outfit. She went dressed as an American Footballer and her and her friend made the outfit by themselves and I have to say, it looked amazing!
So there is my very nerdy outfit of the night! Have you ever dressed up as a geek before? In all honesty, I didn feel pretty uncomfortable in such a tight skirt!
xxx