Monday 21 July 2014

LIFESTYLE | Cruising around the Mediterranean
















The reason my blog has been a bit lacklustre recently is because my life has become quite hectic. And that's something I never thought I say. For the past four and a half years I've managed to juggle this blog, with my education and a part time job. Yet finishing university, moving out of two houses in the space of three weeks, going on holiday and starting a new job really has gotten on top of me. Today is the first day in a while I've felt relaxed, and able to chill out and write a proper blog post.

I decided that I would focus on my holiday seeing as I promised more lifestyle posts (don't worry, the beauty will always be there)! I went on a cruise around the Mediterranean for a week with my grandparents, my mum, her partner, my sister, my auntie, uncle and cousin. It was really lovely, but I don't think you'd find me cruising anywhere in the near future as one of the nights was quite rocky and off putting. We sailed from Spain, to Italy, to France and back to Spain again and got to see many beautiful places. That's the beauty of cruising, you're not just stuck in one place for a week. This world is huge and full of fascinating cities, and I definitely want to explore every single part of it.

One place I definitely need to go back to is Italy. I've now visited Rome, Venice, Verona and Lake Garda and I've loved every inch of it. Sadly in Rome, we only spent a few minutes at the Colosseum so the next I visit, I must go inside of it. I absolutely adore historical Rome and the Romans. I also have to go to Pisa! I've only decided to show a few photos from the holiday mainly because in total, there was 700+ photos taken and I don't think Blogger, or your computers, would be very happy with me if I uploaded them all. So here are a few. Mainly on the boat, in Corsica, Rome and Cannes.

Have you been on a cruise before? What's your favourite place in the world to visit?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________