Saturday 21 August 2010

Help: Clear Skin!

Recently, I was sent out Works With Water's Help:Clear Skin treatment to try out and of course, I was incredibly excited. I have tried every lotion and potion possible on my skin however, I've never tried anything that treats my skin from the inside. 

I was sent 4 boxes of these little wonders and each of them contains 14 sachets (a weeks worth) as you  use two daily. This was perfect for when I was going on holiday as I just threw a box in.. Well, it was perfect for me anyway lol. Here is the box:
As you can see it's really cute looking and I love the simplicity of it and also that it is pink; I'd have no problem carting this around with me (although I wouldn't, I'd take out the sachets lol).

Here is the back of the box. It tells you all the nutritional information but personally, it just went over my head as I don't understand all of this. However, it's good that they have put it on for people with allergies or for people who just want to know. It also gives you instructions on the box as well as the sachets which is great in case you forget what to do when you go out.

This is one of the sachets. Small, portable and very attractive. Whilst on holiday, I used to pop two of these into my purse and when I'd have a cup of tea out somewhere, I'd just add it in with my sugar.

Like I said, it also has the information on the back as well, just in case you forget :)

This is what is inside the little sachet. The powder is finely milled and easy to dissolve. Also, if you was thinking 'oh my god, the sachet is huge and will never dissolve in my drink,' don't worry. Because it will. But more on that later.

This is some of the powder on my hand. Yet again I repeat that is is finely milled.

You can use these in hot or cold food or drink. I decided to use it in tea as I found that it dissolved incredibly well and I had no trouble with it. This product claims to not alter the taste of your food or drink. So I put it to the ultimate test. I was going to use it in tea but the photos didn't work out right, So I decided to show you it in water. For this, I am using a wine glass, no I'm not some kind of alcoholic who drinks wine 24/7 it was just the easiest to see out of .. Promise haha!

This is when I first emptied this into the water, as you can see, it sinks straight to the bottom of the glass and instantly begins dissolving.

You do need to stir it to help it a long a little bit. But you don't need to be stirring for hours on end. Also, can you see my Toy Story Kitchen Towel in the background? Beautiful ey?

And finally, there you have it! All of the product has been dissolved. Yes, it has changed the colour of the water and made it more cloudy but I didn't find this in tea, so it must just be because water is clear. Also I must add that you can not taste that there is something inside your drink. I was worried about this when I first tried this product, but it really is tasteless.

Here is the big question; does it work?
Why yes it does! Since using this, I have found that my skin looks much clearer, brighter and more healthier and my spot size was reduced within just 2 days! With this at first, I was using my Clinique kit whilst on holiday which isn't meant for spot prone skin as it is for oily skin. I also stopped using my pan oxyl on my spots to give this a fair test and this shows that it was actually these babies that cleared my skin up!

The thing that I love the most about this product is that you're not putting more and more junk on your skin as it's working from the inside. I'm undecided whether or not to repurchase these again; this is because I don't know if another months worth will help me keep my skin clear. So I'm going to leave it for a month and if my skin becomes worse, I will buy another months worse.

This is really a quick fix for skin problems. I had a lot of spots and after using this, I know have none. By the way, when I got back off of holiday I started using the Dermalogica's Clean Start kit that I'm reviewing for Lipglossiping, so this may or not have something to do with it. But like I said, it cleared it up on holiday when I was just using Clinique.

For more information click here and to buy click here.

For reference, I was sent these products free of charge for reviewing purposes, but of course; this doesn't change my view on this product at all :)

If there's any more questions you require, please feel free to ask me!
xxx