Monday 16 August 2010

Recent Purchases!

It's been a while since I did a beauty blog post seeing as I've been mainly doing the 30 day tag; which by the way, is incredibly fun and I tag you all to do it!

Since London, I have finally been back on track money wise (ish anyway lol) so I've been going a little mad and buying quite a bit! And I'm going to show you :) I've also just done a big Avon order so look out for that!

The Body Shop Watermelon Lip Balm - £2
17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Orange Soda - £2.99
Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect in Onyx Smoke - £7.99


Honeyz Bath Products from Whitby.
Handmade Bath Bombs - 10 Marbles for £1.80 or 4 Cubes for £1.80
Handmade Lemongrass Swiss Roll Soap - £2.25
Have a look at some products here.


Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan
Fair Matte - Free from Superdrug
Medium Matte - £5.99


Charlie Touch, Chic and Passion - £1 each


Radox Shower Smoothies - £1.25
Veet Hair Removal Cream - £3ish
Veet Waxing Strips - £4ish
Soap and Glory Flake Away Scrub  - £2.25
Venus Goddess Razor - £3.50ish


Glass Jar to keep my Cotton Wool in - 89p (Ikea)


Liz Earle Skincare Set - Free of charge for reviewing purposes

Clinique Oily/Combination 3 Step System - Free of Charge (Clinique Ambassador)

This is a recent purchase post but also it's a 'coming soon' post as reviews of all of these products will be appearing over the next month!

I am also currently testing 2 ELF lipglosses for Beauty Judge and Dermalogica's Clean Start Set for Lipglossiping!

xxx