Friday 19 April 2013

Instagram [5] & [6]

After a successful night out, MCDONALDS! | My new cute Britney charms | The first night out back | Watching Arthur | An old picture of me and my friend | My Britney Spears fragrance collection | Went to watch Mansfield Town play | The gifts my sister brought me back from Italy | Story of my life | My view of the football match | Pre-night out | Strawberries! | Willy straws | Playing the drinking game mushroom | The most perfect mascara ever
A posey mirror shot | My fish | Playing with my front camera | Perry got a new air freshener | Britney being cute | I don't think 54 Britney CDs is enough | Getting ready for a night out | The Circus Tour | Posing in the mirror | Coca-Cola Vanilla is back | Monging around | My new GHDs | The new COD Zombie map! | My owl satchel from my sister | Ready for the night out
I missed my Instagram post last week so I decided to join the two of them together and create one big one. The first set of pictures is from last week and the second set is from this week. I'm fully back and settled in at university now. The work load at the moment is crazy and I thank god that I have blogging to take my mind off of it. I've always said that blogging is a sort of escapism for me and it's nice to put my journalism into practice and for once, write about what I want to write about. This week has been kinda exciting for me as I have my first iPhone. It's beautiful and I've fallen completely in love with is - as you can probably tell by the amount of pictures on Instagram. Also, the new COD Zombie maps have been released so me and my sister have been slaying zombies into the early hours of the morning - saddos, I know. On Monday I also caught up with two of my friends from university over wine and it was really lovely. I hope you've all had a lovely week and if you haven't done so already, make sure you check out my blog sale as all the prices have been reduced. Also, if you buy six items you get your fifth one for free!
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________