Saturday 27 April 2013

Instagram [7]

Outfit of the day | Baking brownies | Being sexy | Mid-day snack | Memories | An oompa loompa | Feeling ill with my bear | New favourite nails | Having fun with the Its Britney app | My sister's birthday presents | More fun with the Its Britney app | My new pet cat | New phone case | A sign at uni telling me how to wash my hands | Practising a photography idea | Being classy | Me with my boyfriend | I found an abandoned child in Asda | Night out | Always good when I see that Britney follows me | Baking brownies and cakes | McDonalds breakfast after a chaotic night | Outfit of the day | My sister bought me these pants | Before a night out | University in the sun | Me in a mirror again | Being a man with beer.

It's been an interesting week. On Friday, I had to hand in six pieces of work and thankfully, I handed them all in on time - early if I must have. So this week has basically been work, work, work all day and then chilling out at night. Yesterday (Friday) I went out for a much needed night out and my best friend - who changed uni's after her first year - came up to see us. She's from the Isle of Wight so we don't get to see her that often but it was lovely. I'm not recovering from last night, tidying my room and then we're going to grab some girly lunch which should be nice. We're in need of a catch up. Next week consists of work too as I have two hand-ins next Friday - kill me now! I hope you've all had a lovely week :) Also to let you know, I have four places left this month for advertising so if you'd like to, you can find out more information here.
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________