Saturday 6 April 2013

POLYVORE: Spring daytime fashion

Spring daytime fashion

Spring daytime fashion by bamboozlebeauty
I've been playing around on Polyvore again - guilty! This time, the outfit was centred around Disco Pants. I own my own cheap eBay pair but they don't have the ever-so-famous button and zip on them so I'm currently on the look out for some new ones. I'm addicted to them. I think they're easy to wear, comfortable and extremely stylish. As soon as saw the New Look blouse, I fell in love. I think it's a great way to "dress up" an outfit and I love Peter Pan Collars - they're adorable. The bag, shoes and sunglasses give the outfit a little bit of colour and also match perfectly together. I chose Britney's Island Fantasy fragrance as it's a recent purchase of mine. Fragrance finishes an outfit off for me and this one is perfect for Spring/Summer in the day time as it's light, fruity and fresh.
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________