Saturday 6 April 2013

Instagram [4]



















My cat | Meeting my friends for lunch | My favourite part of The Lucky One | An old picture of my and my friends in London for dance | My mum's dog, Bruno | Eating Cookie Dough ice cream | An old photo of me | Justin Bieber looking beautiful | This is what happens when you forget your pyjamas... | Monopoly always lures me into McDonalds | Now reading A Walk To Remember | An old photo of my cat in the window | The sun! | Happy Birthday Jamie Lynn Spears | Just finished reading Safe Haven | My cat, again | A weird food combination at Harvester | A LUSH Bath Ballistic bath

By the time you're reading this, I'll be back in Lincoln. If it was up to me, I wouldn't be back there just yet but because of work, I have to. Luckily, as it was bank holiday, I had last Sunday off which meant that I was allowed to stay at home for a week longer than I'd originally planned. Yet now I'm back in Lincoln, I'm unsure if I want to be. I've really enjoyed being back home and none of my friends are back yet so it's pretty lonely. But hey-ho, plenty of time to catch up with blogging. I'm sorry that I haven't blogged much this week - it's been hectic but I promise I'll get back on track as I've missed it a lot. Not that much has happened this week - been out for a few meals, stayed at my mum's for a couple of nights and I've read three books so far. All Nicholas Sparks. This week I read The Lucky One, Safe Haven and A Walk To Remember. I've previously read Dear John and The Last Song but I want to read more of his stuff. I'm addicted. I love living in a fantasy world where everyone loves each other so if you have recommendations, let me know. I hope you've all had a fantastic week!
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________