Monday 22 April 2013

WISHLIST: Peplum

WISHLIST: Peplum



If there's one fashion trend I'm loving at the moment, it's peplum. Recently, I bought my first peplum top from Asda (you can find it here and it retails for £12) and needless to say, I've fallen in love with it. You can see my peplum top in the picture to the left; it's plain white and looks lovely teamed with my new pink trousers. My mum was a little bit worried about me buying a white top to start with as I normally can't keep them clean - oops! The style and fit of peplum items really suit my figure and I love that they cover up my stomach which is an area I'm really self conscious of. I will definitely be investing in more peplum style items soon and the ones listed above are the ones I've got my eyes on. What do you think of this trend?
xxx
____________________________________________________________________________________________________