Tuesday 9 April 2013

Westfield SS13‏ Interactive Videos

Doesn't technology and social media fascinate you? It certainly does me. In A Level Media Studies (4 years ago I must add - time flies) we were once looking at interactive adverts and I can remember my teacher telling me about how this is going to be the way forward soon. I was pretty excited about this idea as they were fun, useless and well, fascinating! After that, I didn't see any. But the video above is an interactive video and it's incredible. To celebrate the trends of SS13, Westfield have collaborated with photographer and filmmaker Rankin to produce a series of interactive music videos. The videos feature top models such as Frida Munting and Portia Freeman and each video is fully interactive so you can find out where to get each outfit by simply clicking on it. The video I've embedded above is the Floral one as I love florals and print. I'm also completely lusting after the pink Ted Baker trousers. You can check out more of these videos here.
Which video is your favourite? What do you think about these videos?
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________