Monday 29 April 2013

REVIEW: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation with comparison pictures















After what seems like a lifestyle, I finally took the plunge and invested in Bourjois' Healthy Mix Foundation. In the past, I'd tried their concealer and I did like it - I thought it was great for under the eyes but not so great on blemishes - so that's probably why I'd been put off of the foundation for a while. However, after reading many spectacular reviews on this foundation - and having a spare tenner - I just couldn't resist not having it in my possession any more. I'm definitely a foundation snob - the majority of my foundations in my collection are high end and the ones that aren't, don't get used very often. But this one? Well this one is my everyday go-to foundation. Since buying this, I've worn it every single day - and even on one night out. It covers very well, this is medium/full coverage and it can be built it. I do need a little bit of concealer but during the day - unless I'm having an awful skin day - I don't like wearing proper full coverage. It smells amazing and it lasts on the skin all day long with a primer. I do need to powder throughout the day as this is a "radiance reveal" foundation which is all well and good but I do get an oily t-zone. I absolutely love the formula, the finish, the coverage, the bottle, the way it blends and well, the price.
Have you tried this foundation before? You can buy it here where it retails for £9.99.
 xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________