Thursday 25 April 2013

OOTD: Yellow peplum




























Outfit of the day posts definitely scare me. I'm awkward at posing and I'm worried about what you all will think of my outfit. Also, there's nowhere to take a decent outfit post in my apartment - queue Britney Spears stage, Britney posters, TV and wrapping paper in the background - but I've finally braved it. This outfit is pretty simple and it's just one that I wore to go shopping and to the library the other day in. The top is peplum style but it's pretty subtle and I love the yellow detailing - a colour I usually shy away from. I bought this top in the sales a while ago from Primark and I think it cost me just £3 but I'd never wore it a lot until more recently. Probably because my recent weight loss (and then gain after Easter, oops) has made me a little bit more confident. The skirt is a simple black bodycon skirt from New Look and the leggings are of course, Primark. I also have my shamballa bracelet on that my mum bought me - however you can't see it very well in this picture, it's pink and white though. So there you have it, a simple outfit. I hope you like it - eek.
xxx
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________