Saturday 5 February 2011

My Eyeshadow Collection

I don't have many eyeshadows; mainly because I'm not that interested in them. I have a few palettes and a few singles, mostly which are drugstore brands. However, I only tend to use my Urban Decay Naked palette just because it's that good! I'm not going to swatch everything you can see in the above picture (I'm just going to show a few of my favourites) however if there's something you'd like to see more closely or swatched, let me know!

L-R Flutter Palette, The Body Show Frosted Glitter, 2x Sleek Storm Palette, 17 Night Sky, 17 Glitter Spirit, Urban Decay Side Car, Urban Decay Gun Metal, Urban Decay Sin.

And here are these swatches more closely.. 
L-R Flutter Palette, The Body Show Frosted Glitter, 2x Sleek Storm Palette, 17 Night Sky, 17 Glitter Spirit

L-R 1x Sleek Storm Palette, 17 Night Sky, 17 Glitter Spirit, Urban Decay Side Car, Urban Decay Gun Metal, Urban Decay Sin.

L-R 17 Mardi Gras, 17 Chalice, MUA Shade 3, No7 Stay Perfect Mousse in Pewter, Maxfactor Smoky Eye Effect in Onyx Smoke (the white and black), Bourjous Shimmering Shine Liquid E/S in 36

L-R Bare Minerals Glisten, The Body Shop Mineral Eyeshadow in Radiant Graphite, Purus Sheer Bronze, No7 Stay Perfect Antique Rose, No7 Stay Perfect Truffle, No7 Stay Perfect Khaki.

And finally, I thought I'd show you this beautiful little palette that I received in a swap. 
It's so beautiful! I tried swatching it but as you can see from the above pictures, the eyeshadows merged a little bit :( I not be using this because it's just too pretty to ruin haha! But this is No7's Eye Colour Palette in Paradise.

What are your favourite eyeshadows?
xxx