Friday 19 February 2010

Collection 2000 Magi Length Mascara

Here is the packaging:



At first I was a little bit sceptical about this brush as I believed the orange looked tacky, but on a night out, it's perfect to find in your bag as it's bright - perfect.


Here is the brush:



The brush does let the product down a bit and this is because it's so big! The problem with this is that you can get black mascara marks around your eyes and if you apply this after your eyeshadow it's very hard to remove the marks. Also, I'm not to fond on plastic brushes.

My bare eyelashes:



I did nothing to these, I didn't even curl them. Also, sorry about the bad quality of this picture.

After one coat:



As you can see, the lashes are lengthened and more volumised. I wouldn't recommend this look for the day as it is a little bit too dramatic, but it's perfect for a night out and after just one coat? It's good value for money.

After two coats:



I wouldn't say it lengthened them anymore but it definitely added more volume. Some people may think this looks a little to clumpy? But personally I like them volumised. Also, the colour I got was 'Ultra Black' which you can tell as my lashes are very black which I adore.

Any problems?
- The size of the brush.
- It's a plastic brush.
- Can sometimes be very clumpy.

Price:
I paid £4.99 for this which lets be fair, is a bargain. And also, did you see the added volume and length after just one coat? It's going to last a long time!

Would I repurchase?
Yes :) I don't see why not. It wouldn't be my first choice in mascara, but when I'm struggling for money, it's definitely one I would use again.