Saturday 9 February 2013

COLLECTION: Updated Britney Spears Fragrance Collection & Island Fantasy

These are always my favourite posts to write. Any time I can merge Britney and blogging together, I do it. I'm a massive Britney fan (as you all know) so I obviously have all, but one, of her perfumes. Since my last Britney fragrance collection post I've added a new fragrance to my collection and a few other new bottle sizes. I've also added a Britney perfume stand too which was a very exciting day for me. I swear I'm not obsessed - just dedicated!

Fantasy Collection - Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy Twist, Hidden Fantasy

Radiance Collection - Radiance, Cosmic Radiance

Believe

Curious Collection - Curious and Curious Heart
So since my last post, I've added another 30ml Curious (given to me by my sister), a 15ml Curious (which was my work Secret Santa gift - they know me so well), a 30ml Believe (my favourite! A Christmas gift off of my dad) and a 50ml of Curious Heart. Curious Heart was a limited edition version of Curious which was released in 2008. It's quite hard to get a hold of these days but my mum managed to get me a bottle for Christmas which I was extremely excited about. It smells similar to the original Curious - pear, lotus flower, magnolia, vanilla, morning tuberose, flowers, jasmine, musk and sandalwood and I love it. I don't use it very often though because I'm scared of it running out. I'm now only in need of one more Britney fragrance and that's Curious: In Control which is another limited edition fragrance which was released in 2006.




















This is my Britney fragrance stand which I love! My friend got it me from Superdrug after the Fantasy Twist promotion ended. They also gave me two pretty much full 50ml bottles of the Fantasy Twist fragrance which I was very grateful for. They are stuck onto the stand with wires so I tend to use them as room fragrances.

And finally, Britney has a new fragrance coming out in April called Island Fantasy which I'm extremely excited about. You can read more about the fragrance on Fleur's blog here. I will be rushing to Boots on its release date and buying a bottle!
What's your favourite Britney perfume?
xxx

Want to advertise on Bamboozle Beauty? Find out how to here.