Wednesday 20 February 2013

Steve Madden Playy-R Platforms

This is a "fashion" post that I couldn't resist doing. I've never been a shoe person - gasps all round I know - I've always been more of a make up person to be honest. But when I saw these beautiful Steve Madden shoes on offer in New Look, I couldn't resist buying them. In fact, I bought these early in January with my birthday money off of my dad. They're glitzy, glamorous and of course, Steve Madden! They're my first pair of designer heels and I'm in love with them. So in love with them that I haven't worn them out yet. And also because they are pretty high and I struggle to walk in them but we'll just ignore that part. They are a platform heel (as the name suggests) and the heel is so high for someone who's used to wearing 3 inches. The heels themselves are 5 inches but the platform is 1 inch. I bought these for £25.50 instead of £84.99 and you can see me wearing the shoes here. These shoes (in size 5) are still on sale in New Look and you can find them here. They're on sale in grey too which you can find here. However, if you're not a size 5 you can find them on eBay here. If you want to see more of the Steve Madden/New Look range then click here.
xxx