Friday 8 February 2013

My photos from London

I love London and it was only last week that I was complaining about how much I wanted to go back and visit. Just being in London makes me happy. Everything it so beautiful. From my previous two posts (and countless amounts of tweets) I'm sure that you already know about my journey to London and I promise you that this is the last post about it. You can view my experience with meeting the Spice Girls here and view my outfit and make up post here.


















I travelled down to London on Monday 4th February and stayed overnight in a Travelodge at Bethnal Green until the Tuesday. On Monday evening, I took a trip around my favourite places (minus Buckingham Palace unfortunately). I went to St Paul's Cathedral, Covent Gardens, Big Ben & the Houses of Parliament, Embankment & the Eye and of course, Tower Bridge.
You can view all of my photos from my time in London here and see a few pictures in HQ on my Flickr. All photos above were taken with my new Fujifilm FinePix S2980.
xxx
Want to advertise on Bamboozle Beauty? Find out how to here.