Thursday 25 December 2014

My favourite beauty products in 2014: Bourjois, Paco Rabanne, Estee Lauder



L-R Peach Club, Nude-ist, Happy Nude Year

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas? I certainly did. I decided to pick out three of my favourite beauty products from this year. In terms of beauty, the past 12 months have been good to me. I've experimented, invested and discovered lots of brands (my favourite being KIKO). The biggest 'thing' for me has to be my skin care routine. I'm comfortable with it and it's doing me a lot of good. I'll be uploading a post on that soon. But for now, enjoy! 

No matter how many foundations I try I always end up going back to this one. It provides buildable medium to full coverage, lasts all day, balances the skin nicely and applies evenly. It's very dreamy and I doubt I'll move on to another foundation any time soon.

My sister bought me this perfume for my graduation and I'm very thankful. It's without a doubt my favourite scent but because it's pricey it's something I've never purchased myself. Now I don't think I'll be able to be without it. Paco Rabanne knows how to do fragrance - they're all delicious. 

These lipsticks have changed the game. I've always found lipsticks tricky because they tend to cling to dry patches and be high maintenance, but these ones are a dream. They're pigmented, long lasting, creamy and the most beautiful finish. I have four in my collection (I didn't photograph the red one, but you can see a swatch here) and I know I'll soon own the entire range.

What products have you loved this year?
_______________________________________________________________________________ Twitter|Facebook|BlogLovin|Instagram