Bamboozle Beauty Blog

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • PR & Disclaimer
  • Find Me
  • Coverage
  • Product Directory
  • Blog Roll

Thursday, 3 May 2012

...

Tumblr.
xxx
Written By Unknown at 3:03 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: How I'm Feelin, How I'm Feeling
Newer Post Older Post Home
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A 22-year-old beauty blogger from the UK with a passion for all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle.


Follow Bamboozle Beauty Blog

View Jemma Page's profile on LinkedIn

Popular Posts

  • The fake tan cheat sheet
    Tan yourself These days, tanning yourself at home couldn't be easier. There are hundreds of products out there on the market an...
  • FAVOURITES: Pre-Cleansers
    Pre-cleansing is something that I've only recently started doing, which now seems quite bad. A pre-cleanse is basically exactly what it...
  • REVIEW: Stylfile S-Ped & Buffer
    As a fan of the Apprentice, I can remember reading about the Stylfile ranges a little while ago howe...
  • REVIEW: KIKO Long Lasting Colour Lip Marker
    L-R 102, 103, 108 L-R 102, 103, 108 L-R 102, 103, 108 L-R 103, 108, 102 Oh, KIKO can do no wrong at the moment. They ...
  • FOTN: Pumped Up Kicks
    On Wednesday night I went out and I really liked my make up so I thought I'd show you what I did. I've done this Face of the Night ...

Search This Blog

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (138)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2013 (305)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (26)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (41)
    • ►  April (35)
    • ►  March (35)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2012 (363)
    • ►  December (30)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ▼  May (39)
      • FATHERS DAY: Beauty Products
      • QUEEN'S JUBILEE: Elegant Touch LE Pretty Lizzie Un...
      • MAC Warm Thunder Dupe for just £8!
      • Dresses & End of University
      • How I.. Store My Make Up Brushes
      • Summer Outfits & New Shoes
      • SKINCARE: Yves Rocher
      • SKINCARE: Syrinx Za Dermatological
      • My Lip Balm Collection
      • RECREATE: Miley's Billboard 2012 Make Up Look
      • Perfect Nude Lip Combination
      • High Street Intense Purple Make Up Tutorial
      • Sleek Storm Palette Tutorial
      • What To Spend Your £5 No7 Vouchers On
      • FOTD - Call Me, Maybe
      • How to Relieve Exam Stress
      • Umberto Giannini Up-Do Hair Styling Kit Review
      • Random Revision Day Post - Britney on X Factor
      • What's On.. My Bathroom Counter?
      • My Favourite Dresses
      • Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer and Sheer Lip Gloss...
      • Favourite.. Hand Creams
      • PixiWoo Recreation
      • [CLOSED] 1000 Follower Giveaway - MAC Lipstick & U...
      • Disco Pants - eBay style
      • The Basics of Make Up
      • How I Fake (Almost) Perfect Skin with Comparison P...
      • SKINCARE ROUTINE: Moisturisers
      • SKINCARE ROUTINE: Face Masks
      • SKINCARE ROUTINE: Extras
      • Revlon Colorburst Collection including Lip Butters
      • SKINCARE ROUTINE: Serums
      • Cosmopolitan Blog Awards
      • ...
      • SKINCARE ROUTINE: Toners
      • Catwalk TIGI Series: Windswept Waves
      • BRITNEY SERIES: Overprotected Eye Make Up
      • SKINCARE ROUTINE: Eye Care
      • SKINCARE ROUTINE: Cleansers
    • ►  April (38)
    • ►  March (36)
    • ►  February (37)
    • ►  January (46)
  • ►  2011 (95)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)

Labels

Blemished Skin (17) Body Care (24) Eye Make Up (29) Fashion (53) Favourites (75) Footcare (5) Foundation (25) Fragrance (20) Gifts (13) Giveaway (36) Hair (48) Haul (34) How I'm Feeling (66) Lookbook (2) Magazines (7) Make Up (49) Monthly Favourites (9) Monthly Round Up (2) Nails (38) OTD (42) OTD'S (27) Recreate (10) Review (338) Reviews (45) Routines (12) Scars (3) Skin Care (37) Skincare (31) Spots (7) Storage (8) Summer (15) Sun Protection (5) Swatches (133) WIWT (7) Wants (10) Weightwatchers (2) What I Use On.. (5) Wishlist (13) braces (1) comparison (14) eBay wishlist (2) university (14)

LI CANDY

Full Lace Wigs

E Tail

Precision Personal Training HandPicked Media Be an e-tailPR blogger iFabbo
Fashion Union blogger banner
design and development by abbzzw designs
Powered by Blogger.