Saturday 30 July 2011

CAMPING: Haircare

Over the next two weeks I'm going camping and I thought it'd be interesting if I showed you the products that I'm taking with me. There'll be four parts to this series (haircare, bodycare, skincare and make up) and I'll schedule the posts over the next two weeks for you. I'll just say now that I'm not a camping person and I've never been camping in my life.. I'm pretty scared for it! Creatures, cold and barely any beauty products is not good for me haha! Also, it may seem like I'm taking a lot with me but honestly, for me this is not a lot at all!
Back Row L-R: TRESemme Dry Shampoo, L'Oreal Kids Tangle Tamer, Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream, TRESemme Climate Control Ultimate Hold Hairspray, Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield, TRESemme Heat Defence Spray.
Front Row L-R: TRESemme Salon Shine Glossing Spray, TRESemme 24 Hour Body Conditioner & Shampoo, TRESemme 24 Hour Body Sky High Plumping Powder.

Can you tell that I love TRESemme?
I was undecided on my shampoo and conditioner choice because the bottles of the 24 Hour Body shampoo and conditioner I have are 900ml and obviously too big for camping. But I went to the TRESemme event and I was given these tiny bottles so of course, this made up my mind! I've also got the dry shampoo; obviously a must have for camping! But after speaking to Matthew Curtis about my oily hair he told me to stop washing my hair every day.. so I'm using dry shampoo as a supplement. My L'Oreal Kids Tangle Tamer is a must have for my long hair - it gets tangled so easily! As for my Split End Protection Cream, I couldn't leave it.. after 2 weeks the ends of my hair will be awful so this was a must have. Same for my Lotus Shield and TRESemme Heat Defence spray - it's my must have hair product. Regarding the Salon Shine spray and the Sky High Plumping Powder.. I'm trying them out. I've briefly used them after receiving them at the TRESemme event and so far, I'm in love. But I'm giving them a real test at camping! The hairspray I'm taking is also TRESemme and it has quickly become my favourite hairspray.. I'll tell you why when I get back in my full TRESemme post from the event. I've taken a small can obviously to save room.

What are your must have hair products for camping? Do you love any of the ones that I've mentioned?
xxx

P.S My giveaway closes tomorrow so make sure you enter! I want to reward you all!