Friday 15 July 2011

HAUL!

A few of you have said that you'd like to see more hauls & finally today, I've had one! I went to Nottingham to spend my wages so I thought I'd show you what I bought :)
I had to buy my sister something so I got her this Cars 2 t-shirt for the Build A Bear bear!

All the clothes are from Primark and I apologise for the Wall-E stickers on my wardrobe - I'm such a child haha. I adore this dress soo much! It has foxes on it and a peter pan collar.. the skirt is sort of a skater skirt and it cinches in at the waist. It is reeeaaalllyy short though! So for day I'd wear with leggings/tights but for night, I'd risk it haha.

This top is beautiful and I bought it to wear with anything basically. It's an oversized top with a pocket on the chest area. I need more of these tops in different colours!

Oh this top! I lovelovelovelove it so much! It has cute birds on it and it can be worn fastened or buttoned up - very versatile. I also bought it in the size up so that it's oversized.

These trousers look HUGE! And they don't photograph well either. But they're a dark, dusty pink colour and they're chinos if you can't tell. They're beautiful and my first pair! It's weird for me because I don't tend to wear trousers! But I couldn't resist.

I also got 4 foundation samples (Clinique Anti Redness, Clinique Anti Blemish, Lancome Colour Ideal, MAC Studio Fix). I know I've tried the Anti Blemish before and I know that I hated it but I'm giving it another go :) The Lancome lady also gave me a free sample their Doll Eyes mascara which I'm really excited about trying out. If you go to your nearest Lancome counter with any old mascara, you can trade it in for a sample of this mascara - amazing ey?

I also bought an anklet and a daisy headband but I forgot to photograph them! What do you think? What have you been buying lately? Let me know in the comments :)
xxx