Thursday 24 November 2011

Quick Update

Just a quick update post!

I now work at Boots both Saturday's and Sunday's. It's a good job, I enjoy being around people and advising them on what products would suit them. However, I work long days and it's pretty tiring and my feet end up hurting!
I went out last night for the first time in 4 weeks - I know, what a bad student! 
I'm still loving university. I've met the most amazing people here and I know that they're going to remain my friends for life.

I still can't get over the fact that I danced onstage with Britney and whenever someone asks me about it, I start to tear up. It's also her 30th birthday soon (she's sold 200 million records so far and she's not even 30)! And her team have asked us fans to upload birthday messages to YouTube to show her at her birthday bash.. Here is mine (it's awful, as is the sound)
I have a lot of products to review and I'm excited for my up and coming posts. However, after just handing in my first assignments, I've now been set more. I'll try and find time but I can't guarantee it I'm afraid.
How is everyone?
xxx