Sunday 27 November 2011

NOTD featuring Myleene Klass Nails

I'm no manicurist and I do struggle to do things with my nails - except paint them. However, I get bored pretty easily and therefore I'm constantly changing my nails or just keeping them plain and boring. Recently, a new craze has hit the UK and 'nail wraps' have been flying off the shelves - and I can see why.
Myleene Klass is also doing her own nail wraps and I was sent two different designs -silver glittery ones and dark red. I absolutely love these nail wraps, they're easy to apply, easy or remove, look beautiful and last a lot longer than nail polish does.
To apply, you just remove the nail wrap, find the right size to fit your nail, stick it onto your nail, flatten and file down to remove the edges - so simple. You even get a nail file in each pack! 
The image above is from two full days of wear and tear at work and they're still looking pretty good and going strong. I've had no end of compliments about my nails and I can't stop looking at them! The pictures don't do the shininess justice. They're perfect for Christmas and the best thing? They don't take forever to remove like everyday glitter polishes do.

These wraps are available here.
Have you tried any other nail wraps? Link me to your posts!
xxx