Saturday 30 June 2012

HAUL: Primark

I'm going on holiday in one weeks time so I thought it was about time that I bought a few new clothes. So off I went to Primark. After a lot of sighs and groans due to the state of the shop I managed to find two pretty dresses and one basic tshirt.
The white tshirt was just £4 and I bought it in a few sizes up so that it ends up being an oversized tshirt as I don't like clothes too fitted around my stomach. The dress in the middle was £10 and I'm still a bit undecided on it. I love the print but I'm not too sure if I like the fit as it sort of clings around my chest area as the waistline doesn't pull in at the waist. But I'll see as sometimes I do like it. And finally, the last dress was £13 and I thought I'd take a picture of me wearing the dress because on the picture on the hanger it looks so boring. But it fits amazingly. It really pulls you in at the waist and goes out a beautiful skirt that covers the stomach lovely. I wish they had more dresses like this in different prints as this is my favourite type of fit. I must also apologise for the quality of some of the pictures. I had to brighten some up quite a bit so the door looks aqua instead of green as where I take my clothing pictures the lighting is really bad. And also for the picture of me wearing the dress I had to crop it down to size because I didn't zoom the camera in quite enough - oops!
What do you think of these clothes? Do you like Primark?
xxx