Thursday 21 June 2012

A Quick Update

Hello, I hope you're all well?
I'm really sorry that I haven't blogged for a while but I've been working really hard and just haven't had time. I've missed blogging a lot and I'm hoping to be back blogging regularly very soon. The good thing about working a lot is that I now have a lot more money than usual so I should be buying lots of nice things that I'll be able to blog about! I'm also hoping to attend a few events soon due to possibly being able to afford train tickets so it's very exciting! I am back in Lincoln every Saturday for working on Sunday's which means that I should be able to get at least one blog post a week up which although isn't a lot and I'd like to do more, it'll have to do for now. I thought I'd leave you all with the video to one of my favourite songs at the moment -
I'd also highly recommend listening to Justin Bieber's - Believe album, it's incredible.
Have a great week :)
xxx