Tuesday 2 October 2012

HAUL: New Look Sale

When I saw that New Look had a sale on, I couldn't resist using my student loan to pick a few things up. I was in need of clothes. I still am. My wardrobe definitely needs a overhaul. And although I put lots of things in my basket, I managed to narrow it down to just three.
I Love Cats Tank Top - was £12.99, now £4.00 - I love this! I'm a big cat fan and this top suits me perfectly. I'm not too much of a fan of the style of the top (it's one of those ones that fastens at the sides and you have to wear a top underneath it) but I love the slogan and how casual it is. Black Mesh Insert Skater Dress - was £24.99, now £10.00 - I'm in love with fit and flare dresses and this is basically that. Which a twist. It's a great night out dress and fits me lovely and really suits my figure. Cream Dog Print Peter Pan Collar Dress - was £24.99, now £11.00 - When I saw this, I couldn't resist it. It's so pretty and looks and feels really expensive. It's a bit tight around my chest area unfortunately but hopefully, if I lose a bit of weight my boobs will reduce a little and it'll fit nicely.
The items with links are still in stock and on sale so if you like them, snap them up quickly! I'll also say that I had these ordered into store and I found the service great. I received emails often telling me where the item was and you could also track it online. It was also quick and easy to use!
Did you pick anything up from the New Look sale?
xxx