Tuesday 30 October 2012

One Year On...

- Walking past people who had been queuing hours and going straight to the front
- Getting to meet Britney's bodyguard who I recognised in photos
- Being so close to the stage
- Getting to experience the concert with my sister (I was originally going alone)
- Being able to give my mum my original ticket as she's always wanted to see Britney
- Meeting and hugging Britney's assistant, Felicia, who I'd loved from such a young age and her telling me that Britney loves me and she's grateful for my support
- Seeing Britney's boys at the side of the stage and her fiance, Jason
- Having Britney give me eye contact whilst smiling at me, twice
- Britney following me and tweeting me after the show
- Seeing Britney having so much fun onstage and hearing her live voice in person for the first time
- Looking out and seeing thousands of fans having a great time
- Just being within inches of the woman that I'd loved since I was a young 5 year old girl
It was just a dream come true and I'd have never have imagined that I'd be that close to Britney and have her recognise me. I'm forever grateful to Britney's PR company, Twitter and of course Britney because if it wasn't for those, I wouldn't have been able to have this opportunity.
xxx