Sunday 21 July 2013

SKINCARE | Good Things Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion

I'm a big believer in "you get what you pay for" when it comes to skincare however, every now and then you can come across some bargainous beauties that blow the claim out of the window. That's what happened with me when I first started using the Good Things Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion.* I love a deep double cleanse but sometimes I just can't be bothered - especially in mornings. This product makes cleansing my morning skin much easier as it's a lotion that you pour onto a cotton pad and sweep across your face. It uses wild strawberry and fig which not only smell delicious but also increase smoothness and radiance. 

The thing that I love about this lotion is the fact that is removes excess oil and unclogs the pores without stripping your skin of its natural oils. I've used many blemish products in the past and nearly all of them have left my skin feeling dry and looking dull but this one doesn't at all. It balances the skin out - moisturises the drier patches and mattifies the oily patches - and leaves the skin looking radiant and ready to face the day. The packaging of this product is also something that I believe is worthy of comment. It's cute and practical - I love how it's clear so you can see how much product you have left. 

Overall this product is cheap as chips and does a wonderful job. I've been using this pretty much every morning when I'm too lazy for a deep cleanse. A quick sweep over the skin is all you need to look and feel refreshed for the day.

Have you tried this product before? Or anything from Good Things?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________