Saturday 20 July 2013

I'm featured on Superdrug's Bloggers We Love!

Hello lovelies! Just a quick post today letting you know that I'm featured on Superdrug's "Bloggers We Love." When the lovely Sarah tweeted me a link, I happened to be driving and it's safe to say, I probably nearly caused a crash as I was so excited. I love Superdrug (although I work at Boots - oops) so to be featured on their website is such a big deal and achievement for me. I'm also extremely happy that bloggers are getting so much recognition these days and many of my favourite bloggers have featured on the site too. So if you're interested in finding out what I'm reading, what I'm listening to and which products I'm currently loving, then you can see my mini feature and interview here.

I hope you all have a lovely day and I love you all lots!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________