Thursday 18 July 2013

MAKE UP | SEVENTEEN Lip Crayon in Bold

























If there's one product that I'm addicted to, it's lip crayons. They're everything I've ever wanted in a lipstick and more. They're nicely pigmented, glossy, non-sticky, easy to use and they moisturise and glide over the lips. SEVENTEEN is a brand that I've experimented a lot with over the years and although it's cheap as chips, the quality of their products is outstanding and they definitely don't reflect the price.

So when I heard that SEVENTEEN were bringing out their very own versions of my newest craze, I had to get my hands on them. Armed with my double discount and Boots "buy one get one half price offer" I decided on the colour "Bold." Bold is essentially an orange coral colour that is totally wearable and as you can see from the lip swatch, it perfect for everyday use. The SEVENTEEN Lip Crayons aren't the most pigmented lip products in the world but the formula is so beautiful, it's hard not to love them.

As mentioned earlier, these glide over the lips creating a beautiful glossy look that lasts for a good two hours before having to reapply. I'm definitely gutted that I only bought one shade as these are only going to set you back £4.99 per lip crayon. So far there are only five colours in the collection and I'd definitely love to see SEVENTEEN expand this as the formula of these lip crayons is good enough to rival the more expensive competitors.

You can buy the SEVENTEEN Lip Crayon's here where they retail for £4.99 each.

Have you tried the SEVENTEEN Lip Crayons before? Which brand does your favourite lip crayon?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________