Sunday 10 November 2013

HAUL | Boots












On Sunday I ordered a new camera - the Nikon D3100 - from Boots and because it was their triple points event (and a special Boots.com event), I received over £50's worth of points. I wasn't expecting them at all so to cheer myself up, I went on a cheeky Boots make up rampage. I didn't have any products in mind when I went shopping - I just knew I wanted to treat myself.

Despite not being pictured, I bought the BaByliss Boutique Soft Waves 34mm Hair Tong - £19.99. It's basically a huge conical wand that adds loose, voluminous curls to the hair in an instant. Ever since summer when everyone was raving about them, I've wanted the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach - £7.99. It's a beautiful colour and despite the fact that we're now getting into winter, this is still a shade that I'll be rocking on a day-to-day basis.

I've wanted the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - £6.99 since forever but I already have way too many foundations on the go. However at £6.99, it's a foundation that I couldn't resist. It's a lovely everyday foundation that adds medium coverage and blends nicely.. I swatched the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection PrivĂ©e in Eva's Nude - £8.19 a while ago when I was working on the fragrance counter and I immediately fell in love. £8.19 is a lot for me to spend on a lipstick when it's not high end but I'm really glad I did. It's the most perfect "my lips but better" shade and is perfect for everyday wear.

If you know me then you'll know that my brows are awful. I fill them in everyday and I've wanted the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Dark Brown - £4.99 since it was first released. I've been loving this so far - it's wonderful at shaping and holding brows in place all day long. I also stocked up on the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19 as I was running low on one of the shades. This concealer is full coverage and lasts all day long. It's a must-have in my collection and I must've gone through 100's of tubes of the stuff. I've wanted the Rimmel London Space Dust Nail Polish in Aurora - £3.99 since seeing the swatches on ETC LLYMLRS - it looks absolutely stunning. I also want to go back and get Luna Love.

What have you been buying recently?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________