Saturday 2 November 2013

WISHLIST | Winter Boots




As much as I hate the cold, I sure do love winter fashion. Cosy coats, beautiful boots and snug scarves certainly do it for me. I absolutely adore layering up and feeling comfortable and safe. Recently, I bought a pair of boots from Primark for just £10. They're brown and lovely and they've made me want even more. So above, I've compiled a "winter boots wishlist" much to the dismay of my bank balance. I've never owned a pair of high leg boots before (that I'm aware of) but since spotting the ones above from New Look and Equestrian Clearance, I'm really lusting after some. The heeled boots from New Look are must-haves for me - after all, I'm a student who goes out quite a lot and on the dreaded walk to the nightclub and home, I don't want my feet getting cold. I certainly will be investing in another pair of boots and I've already been sending images of ones I'd like for Christmas to my mother.

What boots are you currently lusting after?
PR Collaboration
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________