Thursday 12 June 2014

WISHLIST | In Love With Fashion sale


If there's one online clothing website that I love, it's In Love With Fashion. Their items are always high quality, reasonably priced and they fit beautifully. The majority of my holiday wardrobe is from them and I find their sales to be one of the best. They're currently holding an exclusive sale preview and I've picked out some of my favourite items above. Prices start from £5 (once the discount has been taken away) and the brand offer 15% student discount through UNiDAYS too. If you're wanting to buy any of the items in the preview, then you can do so by using the code ILWFPREVIEW50... How can you say no to that?!


Will you be buying anything from the sale?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________